Hi there - I am planning a trip to Italy, France, and Spain for June if this year. I am still trying to decide on the beach portion of our vacation and can't decide between Nice or Mallorca. Which do you think would be more fun for my 13 year old DD? I've been to Nice and loved it! I've never been to Spain and we are planning a few nights in Barcelona and would like to then fly to a beautiful beach town either in France or Spain. Is Mallorca worth the trouble? What is there to do other than relax on the beach? Thanks so much?
Nice, France or Mallorca, Spain with teen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report