Hi there - I am planning a trip to Italy, France, and Spain for June if this year. I am still trying to decide on the beach portion of our vacation and can't decide between Nice or Mallorca. Which do you think would be more fun for my 13 year old DD? I've been to Nice and loved it! I've never been to Spain and we are planning a few nights in Barcelona and would like to then fly to a beautiful beach town either in France or Spain. Is Mallorca worth the trouble? What is there to do other than relax on the beach? Thanks so much?
Nice, France or Mallorca, Spain with teen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 15 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 18 Cruise the River Shannon
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Food tours in Rome?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Rome restaurant suggestions