Hi there - I am planning a trip to Italy, France, and Spain for June if this year. I am still trying to decide on the beach portion of our vacation and can't decide between Nice or Mallorca. Which do you think would be more fun for my 13 year old DD? I've been to Nice and loved it! I've never been to Spain and we are planning a few nights in Barcelona and would like to then fly to a beautiful beach town either in France or Spain. Is Mallorca worth the trouble? What is there to do other than relax on the beach? Thanks so much?
Nice, France or Mallorca, Spain with teen?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Sicily 10 days
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Portugal in September
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days