My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 2 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 11 Barcelona restaurants
- 12 Seaplane service
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Freising or Erding?
- 15 Trains
- 16 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 19 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 22 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 23 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 24 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!