My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 4 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 5 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 8 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 9 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Georges - Pompidou center
- 12 Japan or Italy next spring
- 13 Iceland Key Carrental
- 14 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 18 Must do/see in Rome
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 what to do in florence
- 21 Toledo, Spain
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 24 Lisbon transportation
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems