My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 3 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 4 Final Itinerary help
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 9 my current itinerary for future trip
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 12 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 16 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 17 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 18 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 19 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 20 wandering in venice
- 21 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 25 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne