My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 4 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 7 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 8 British Honeymoon!
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Athens and which islands?
- 11 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 14 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST