My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 マ서울안마＠서울안마방찾아가기!!!☎⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐ヤ민실장
- 4 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 France & Italy, May or June
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report