My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 2 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 4 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 8 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 VIGO, SPAIN
- 17 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 18 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Bus Croatia
- 25 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).