My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Paris T A X I
- 4 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 5 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 6 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 9 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 10 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 11 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 Central London Hotels
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Paris Taxi
- 25 Apartment cooking in Paris