My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://oceansknowledge.com
- 2 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 10 Travelling with Vueling?
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 19 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 20 seat reservations
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Driving in Saint Emilion