My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 6 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Calling home from abroad
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 22 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)