My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 2 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 3 2 Days in Bologna
- 4 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 5 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.