My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 16 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train