My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 신천지 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 13 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges