My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks