My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 2 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 3 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 6 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 7 Opera in Prague
- 8 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 9 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 10 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 11 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 12 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 13 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 14 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 15 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 18 SIXT car rental uk
- 19 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 20 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 21 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 22 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 23 Germany at Christmas
- 24 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 25 London: favorite recent exhibits?