My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 4 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Kilt makers
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...