My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 7 Home Base in Belgium
- 8 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 9 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Age for booking a hotel?
- 13 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 14 Is this realistic... advice?
- 15 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 Switzerland Trip with Family