My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Zurich, Switzerland
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 Day trips
- 11 London tube
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Day trips from Marseille