My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RHK's Spring Trip
- 2 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 3 A day in Killarney
- 4 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 5 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 6 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 15 nights in Italy
- 9 Rome Private Tours
- 10 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 11 data sim card for france
- 12 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 13 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 20 5 top Scams in Paris
- 21 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 22 Barcelona in July
- 23 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 24 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 25 Another Visit to London