My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 2 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 3 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 11 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Croatia short sail trip
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 6 Days in Italy
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 25 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8