My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museum tickets in advance?
- 2 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 3 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 4 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 5 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 6 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Alsace
- 12 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 13 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 14 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Madrid Airport
- 17 Travel help laundary
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 20 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 21 Provence wine tasting tours
- 22 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 23 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 24 la spezia vs. levanto
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary Help!