My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Best day trips from Paris
- 10 Santorini transportation
- 11 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 14 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 19 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 White Christmas
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns