My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 My greece vacation
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Germany and Austria trip report
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend