My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 5 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 6 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 12 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 13 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 16 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 17 Madrid apartment input, please
- 18 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 19 December honeymoon in Europe
- 20 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 21 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.