My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?