My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 12 days in italy help
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents