My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What about Basque Country?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 3 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 4 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 5 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 18 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 19 Iceland in July
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Train rides
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 italy itinerary request
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily