My daughters and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or June 2014. We had been to Paris, London, Florence and the Black Forest in Germany on our 1st trip to Europe 4 years ago. We would like to see the South of France and the Mediterranean as well as maybe Northern Italy (Como or Milan or even Amalfi Coast) this time around. However we also wanted to do a country that we had never been to before. I love the sound of Norway and the Fjords or even Vienna for a couple of days. We would be able to do approximately 4 days in each of 3 countries. If we fly from Florida to Norway, is it possible to find a cheap flight within Europe to fly from Norway to either France or Italy and then take the train the rest of the trip or are these places too far from one another? We actually took the train on our first trip between 4 countries. True, we didn't have a lot of time in each country, but we were able to get a taste of each place and what with airfare being so high we wanted to get the most for our money as its already taken us four years of saving to go back. Any suggestions for the third country beside the South of France and Italy? Is Vienna a better idea? Would appreciate help as we need to start planning and booking things soon. Thank you!
Nice France, Italy and Norway?
- 1 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna