I will be flying from Rome to Nice Airport in January. First time to Nice and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Rome would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. What is the best way to get to Monaco. I've hard the 110 Express Bus is a good choice, any other recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 2 로하이양방 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Spider - Man: Homecoming Pelicula Completa Español Latino HD
- 4 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 5 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 6 3 days outside Venice
- 7 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 8 Night Bus?
- 9 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 12 Moldova and Transnistria
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 seat reservations
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome