I will be flying from Rome to Nice Airport in January. First time to Nice and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Rome would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. What is the best way to get to Monaco. I've hard the 110 Express Bus is a good choice, any other recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Another Book List for Italy
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 10 Last night in Sweden
- 11 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 16 charming cities in Spain
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Berlin, Nice and London
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk