I will be flying from Rome to Nice Airport in January. First time to Nice and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Rome would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. What is the best way to get to Monaco. I've hard the 110 Express Bus is a good choice, any other recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Cambrils
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 20 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy