I will be flying from Rome to Nice Airport in January. First time to Nice and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Rome would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. What is the best way to get to Monaco. I've hard the 110 Express Bus is a good choice, any other recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 We're here!