I will be flying from Rome to Nice Airport in January. First time to Nice and wanted to hear some feedback about how the airport was. Few questions I had were:
1. Coming from Rome would I go through any passport control or anything? If so what would I be required to go through. I am from U.S.
2. How quick can I expect to get my checked luggage. I've heard Rome airport takes forever, so wanted to get a rough idea on how long it may take in January.
3. What is the best way to get to Monaco. I've hard the 110 Express Bus is a good choice, any other recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 One night in the Dolomites
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 Airport Transit Visa
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 13 Where in Greece
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Vatican tour
- 20 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 21 Day in Capri
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches