Taking a cooking class at Julia Childs home outside of Nice for about a week ( how exciting! and yummy!) Need a place to stay in Nice for one night ( maybe the Grimaldi) ..and a delicious restaurant to have dinner...not a Michelin ty\pe , somethin local and tasty. Any recomendations, I'm solo and probl;y gonna stay near the old town...want to wealk to dinner as i will return my car in the Am of that day and return home the following day. Thanks..........
Nice for a night ....with food!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 23 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 24 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 25 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?