Taking a cooking class at Julia Childs home outside of Nice for about a week ( how exciting! and yummy!) Need a place to stay in Nice for one night ( maybe the Grimaldi) ..and a delicious restaurant to have dinner...not a Michelin ty\pe , somethin local and tasty. Any recomendations, I'm solo and probl;y gonna stay near the old town...want to wealk to dinner as i will return my car in the Am of that day and return home the following day. Thanks..........
Nice for a night ....with food!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 6 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 14 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 International driving permit required in France?
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury