I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 7 Munich
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said