I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Barcelona
- 2 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 3 Metro tickets in Paris
- 4 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 5 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 6 Ann Frank House
- 7 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 8 short trip klon to koblenz
- 9 Paris Visite pass
- 10 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 11 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 14 A week in Vienna
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Bath or Exeter
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 19 air conditioning
- 20 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 21 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 22 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 23 Self-driving in Iceland
- 24 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 25 Trip Report: Berlin
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations