I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 2 lodging in/near madrid
- 3 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 4 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 5 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 6 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 7 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 10 SIM card in Sicily
- 11 Train strikes - Spain
- 12 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 13 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 14 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 15 Chip on Debit card?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 18 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 19 Italy in June/July
- 20 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 23 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 24 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 25 Alone in Paris
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations