I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önl!ne HUSHMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 live 24*7
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Lisbon - a few tips
- 15 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 16 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 17 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 25 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations