I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 Verona and Lake Garda
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 22 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations