I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 3 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 6 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 European Trivial Trivia!
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 English ruined castles
- 22 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 23 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 24 Luggage sizing
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland