I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 renting a car in Germany
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul