I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Athens/Istanbul March
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Gite and/or agritourism
- 13 Apartment for family trip to London
- 14 Prebook B&Bs
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 25 French open