I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 22 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1