I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 13 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 14 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 15 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 16 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Airfare to Italy
- 20 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 25 12 Days in London or split it to do other things, i.e. Edinburgh/Paris?
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations