I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Greek islands from Turkey
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?