I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland self drive tour
- 2 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 3 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Weekend navigo options
- 6 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 7 Need Help, Iceland
- 8 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 9 Eiffel Tower
- 10 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 11 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 12 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 13 NT in devon and cornwall
- 14 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 15 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 16 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 17 First World War tour
- 18 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 19 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 20 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 21 Paris info required
- 22 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?