I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 6 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Munich and Dachau
- 10 London visit
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?