I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Trip around Spain
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 16 Spain - Andalucia
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 One more last question on Bayeux
- 19 banger rally around europe?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip