I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 14 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 22 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 23 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 24 Ireland Southwest
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe