I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 2 강원랜드바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 3 우리바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 4 코리아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Summer School in France
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 where to stay in London?
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Croatia transportation question.
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations