I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Ireland
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations