I have been offered accommodation here
ut I am not sure about the location. Is this a good location? We thought about staying with a sea view room so that we could just go across the road to the beach. WOuld this be better?
Also as I am from Australia i am not familiar with private beaches. I assume you pay to go there but how much are we talking?
I saw a place called "Blue Beach" and there is a hotel across the road from that beach and they can offer a sea view room but yes the price is high.
Anyway look forward to hearing from you all
Nice - Can someone give me the run down on the good locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Scotland
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 14 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 15 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions