I live in London and wanted suggestions.
I plan to do a week long trip in end of August. I was thinking of Nice-Barcelona-Valencia OR two Greek islands.
Considering the time I have (7 days) and the weather in August, would any of these be a good option. Also any tips for these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 13 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 10 day Italy
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Ireland
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Italian car factory tours
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth