I live in London and wanted suggestions.
I plan to do a week long trip in end of August. I was thinking of Nice-Barcelona-Valencia OR two Greek islands.
Considering the time I have (7 days) and the weather in August, would any of these be a good option. Also any tips for these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 2 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Couscous