I live in London and wanted suggestions.
I plan to do a week long trip in end of August. I was thinking of Nice-Barcelona-Valencia OR two Greek islands.
Considering the time I have (7 days) and the weather in August, would any of these be a good option. Also any tips for these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 4 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Wake Up Mods
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 22 Clean up spam
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Driving in Croatia
- 25 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?