We are planning a backpacking trip for our honeymoon in late June. The plan is to go to Rome, Florence and Venice, then head in to France and stay a day or two in the French Riviera before heading to Paris.
Any ideas on which city to see? We are in our late 20s, artist types. Neither of us speak much French, so I am weary about going to a city where American tourists are not welcome.
All thoughts are welcome! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 7 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 train or plane
- 14 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???