We are planning a backpacking trip for our honeymoon in late June. The plan is to go to Rome, Florence and Venice, then head in to France and stay a day or two in the French Riviera before heading to Paris.
Any ideas on which city to see? We are in our late 20s, artist types. Neither of us speak much French, so I am weary about going to a city where American tourists are not welcome.
All thoughts are welcome! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 4 Electrical Power Conversion
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Bruges
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 21 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 22 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy