Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 6 11 days in Andalusia
- 7 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 norway self-drive itinerary
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 20 Iceland trip report
- 21 February in Florence
- 22 Ronda to Seville
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Belgium for the 1st time