Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 2 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 5 Barcelona Itinerary
- 6 Bath or Exeter
- 7 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 8 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 9 Munich to Milan via train
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona
- 12 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 13 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 14 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 15 Self-driving in Iceland
- 16 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 17 Metro tickets in Paris
- 18 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Peloponnese
- 21 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 24 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 25 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city