Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Malaga
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 5 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 6 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 7 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 8 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 12 Ireland ToDo
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 15 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 16 Amsterdam Hotel
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 20 italy in ll days and what to see
- 21 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 22 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Hamman Baths Granada
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?