Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Nice airport to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 Pyrenees logistics
- 7 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 8 Italy
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Azores
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 Taormina Sicily