Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car return in Nice
- 2 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 9 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 10 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 11 Amsterdam B&B
- 12 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 13 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 14 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 15 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 16 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 17 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 18 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 19 What do pack for Ireland?
- 20 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 21 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 22 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 23 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 24 Netflix and Hulu
- 25 Hiking in Tyrol Austria