Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 6 Two for One Days OUt
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 24 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 25 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow