I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Puglia
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Visiting the Black Forest
- 7 Barcelona to Morocco
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 Car hire
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 18 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 19 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 20 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 23 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 24 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 25 From London to Paris to US