I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 2 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 7 Portugal - need help with planning
- 8 Do I need air conditioning in Wengen in July?
- 9 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 12 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 13 If Greece exits
- 14 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 15 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 18 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 19 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 20 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 21 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 22 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 23 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 24 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 25 1 day in the Black Forest