I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 Three days in Athens
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 hotel in Prague
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 7 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 18 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 22 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy