I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 2 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 3 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 11 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 Travel vs. Babies
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris