I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 Naples + Walking Tour
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 Madrid food advice needed
- 10 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 17 IWM
- 18 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 21 One July night in Verona - help!
- 22 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!