I will be in Warsaw on Monday October 5 when the Green Bay Packers take on the Minnesota Vikings...... I would never consider seeking out an NFL football game while out of the country, but now that Brett Favre will be wearing a Viking "4" I feel compelled....... any ideas on bars/restaurants that might have a satellite feed for the Monday Night NFL game?
NFL Satellite Feed in Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 13 South of France - recommendations please!
- 14 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 17 Sienna at night
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Siena Favorites?
- 22 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 Terrorism in Europe
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como