Good news from VR (Finnish Railways): High-speed Allegro rail services between Helsinki and St. Petersburg start on 12 December. The travel time between the two cities will be cut by two hours to three and a half hours. Read more: http://www.vrgroup.fi/vakiolinkit/VRinforms/news_145.html
News: high-speed Allegro rail services between Helsinki and St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Transports in Santorini
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 25 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?