First solo trip coming up this summer and I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can to calm my nerves! With Ireland being in the EU but not participating in the Schengen Agreement I am unsure if it will effect the flow of my travel with an approximate 2hr layover. I'm traveling from New York to Rome via Aer Lingus with a stop in Dublin, will I need to show my passport and get stamped in Dublin or just at my final destination when I reach Rome? Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 vienna
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Croatia Ferry Help
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Barcelona cooking classes
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary