First solo trip coming up this summer and I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can to calm my nerves! With Ireland being in the EU but not participating in the Schengen Agreement I am unsure if it will effect the flow of my travel with an approximate 2hr layover. I'm traveling from New York to Rome via Aer Lingus with a stop in Dublin, will I need to show my passport and get stamped in Dublin or just at my final destination when I reach Rome? Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland