First solo trip coming up this summer and I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can to calm my nerves! With Ireland being in the EU but not participating in the Schengen Agreement I am unsure if it will effect the flow of my travel with an approximate 2hr layover. I'm traveling from New York to Rome via Aer Lingus with a stop in Dublin, will I need to show my passport and get stamped in Dublin or just at my final destination when I reach Rome? Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French election
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report