First solo trip coming up this summer and I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can to calm my nerves! With Ireland being in the EU but not participating in the Schengen Agreement I am unsure if it will effect the flow of my travel with an approximate 2hr layover. I'm traveling from New York to Rome via Aer Lingus with a stop in Dublin, will I need to show my passport and get stamped in Dublin or just at my final destination when I reach Rome? Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 4 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 driving from prague to salzburg
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations