First solo trip coming up this summer and I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can to calm my nerves! With Ireland being in the EU but not participating in the Schengen Agreement I am unsure if it will effect the flow of my travel with an approximate 2hr layover. I'm traveling from New York to Rome via Aer Lingus with a stop in Dublin, will I need to show my passport and get stamped in Dublin or just at my final destination when I reach Rome? Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 2 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 3 Attention guys
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 6 Rome-Itinerary
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!