My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 15 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs