My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 10 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 11 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 12 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Belfast to Scotland help
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization