My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 12 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 13 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 17 biking in France
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 London for Free
- 20 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 21 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 22 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 23 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 Renewing our vows in Venice