My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?