My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
- 1 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 2 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 3 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 4 Driving through Europe
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Limousine Service
- 10 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 11 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 12 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 15 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 16 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 17 What to Give to Host Family
- 18 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 21 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 24 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 25 Palio Parking