My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help, England/Wales