My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 Majorca - where to stay?
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 9 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 10 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 11 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 12 How to make this adventure work?
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 16 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 where to stay in Germany
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please