My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss decisions
- 2 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 3 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 Greece and Turkey
- 6 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 9 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 18 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 19 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 22 Hotel in Lisbon
- 23 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??