My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid