My husband, daughter and I will be in Paris from Dec 28 possibly up to Jan 7. Should we stay in Paris that long or venture elsewhere? Is Moulin Rouge dinner and show on New Years eve worth the ~$1,000 price per person for the experience? Other suggestions for NY Eve in Paris? What are good day trips from Paris other than Versailles, Giverny, Normandy? We arrive on my daughter's 21st birthday. Any good suggestions on how to celebrate given that we arrive at 10 am and will be jetlagged? Expecting to rent apartment in 3rd or 4th arr.
New Years trip to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Pisa or Siena?
- 10 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 14 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 18 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 taxi line at FCO airport
- 22 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 23 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice