My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?