My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 4 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 5 What one thing in Paris?
- 6 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 11 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 22 Retiring to Southern France
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise