My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 Naples + Walking Tour
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 14 Need hotel in Athens
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 23 Madrid food advice needed
- 24 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 25 Couscous