My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 3 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 4 Sentimental Journey
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 8 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 11 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 14 One Way... trust or bust?
- 15 A few last minute questions
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 San Vino
- 22 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 25 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde