My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 25 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?