My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 2 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 3 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 11 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 Questions about Italy again
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Car rental in Caen?
- 25 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?