My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 11 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 12 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Affordable French language course in France?
- 19 Budapest on a budget
- 20 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 21 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 22 Italy in October
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?