My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
New Year's Eve Wedding Anniversary in Brussels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 3 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 4 Iwango went…to Nice
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 8 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 9 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 10 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 First time to Switzerland
- 21 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics