My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?