My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites October 14-18
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 5 Renting a car in Florence
- 6 Trains France/Switzerland
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Hammams in Spain
- 10 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 11 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 12 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 13 Train rides
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Austria
- 16 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 19 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 23 First time in Italy
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)