My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Croatia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 Norway -Trips
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 12 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 13 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 22 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Norway Itinerary