My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve (always makes for a wonderful New Year's Eve!)
We are planning to travel between Bruges (Dec 28-30, 2013), Brussels (Dec 31-Jan 1) and Amsterdam (Jan 2 -3, 2014). Since we are planning to be in Brussels for the big day, we are looking for a great place to go for dinner/drinks on NYE and a nice dinner on New Year's Day.
We like all kinds of food (not interested in Asian cuisine as we live in Singapore and eat enough of that kind every other day of the year). We would be looking for something special (and maybe unique) for New Year's Eve and then heading to Grand-Palace for some fun and drinks (or other suggestions of places to go are very welcome!) We would also like any ideas for a great place for New Year's Day lunch/dinner as well (as I am aware that lots of places will be closed on this holiday).
Any suggestions would be great. We would love to make our time there and our celebration very special
Thank you for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Croatia travel ideas
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 13 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 20 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 house exchange
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks