My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary by taking all 12 of us on a trip to Spain. We are looking for a restaurant in Seville where we can enjoy a fine New Year's Eve dinner - and it will also be my parents' special anniversary dinner. I understand that most of the restaurants will be offering multi-course dinner-and-wine pairings. While that sounds very tempting, we will be going with 5 children (ages 13-19) who don't drink. We've seen the dinner menus of Hotel Alma and the Taberna del Alabardero but these aren't a la carte. We would like to find a restaurant that offers a la carte fine dining - any suggestions?
New Year's Eve special dinner in Seville - Need recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 2 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 3 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 7 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 8 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 Paris T A X I
- 11 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 14 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 15 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 16 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 17 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Globus Tours
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 22 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 23 Central London Hotels
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 ACP Rail -- any info?