My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary by taking all 12 of us on a trip to Spain. We are looking for a restaurant in Seville where we can enjoy a fine New Year's Eve dinner - and it will also be my parents' special anniversary dinner. I understand that most of the restaurants will be offering multi-course dinner-and-wine pairings. While that sounds very tempting, we will be going with 5 children (ages 13-19) who don't drink. We've seen the dinner menus of Hotel Alma and the Taberna del Alabardero but these aren't a la carte. We would like to find a restaurant that offers a la carte fine dining - any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 15 celticmoon, a quick question
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 What fresh hell is this?
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 21 Which Train Station in Venice
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice
New Year's Eve special dinner in Seville - Need recommendations