My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary by taking all 12 of us on a trip to Spain. We are looking for a restaurant in Seville where we can enjoy a fine New Year's Eve dinner - and it will also be my parents' special anniversary dinner. I understand that most of the restaurants will be offering multi-course dinner-and-wine pairings. While that sounds very tempting, we will be going with 5 children (ages 13-19) who don't drink. We've seen the dinner menus of Hotel Alma and the Taberna del Alabardero but these aren't a la carte. We would like to find a restaurant that offers a la carte fine dining - any suggestions?
New Year's Eve special dinner in Seville - Need recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 poland to switzerland
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Estonia Amber