My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary by taking all 12 of us on a trip to Spain. We are looking for a restaurant in Seville where we can enjoy a fine New Year's Eve dinner - and it will also be my parents' special anniversary dinner. I understand that most of the restaurants will be offering multi-course dinner-and-wine pairings. While that sounds very tempting, we will be going with 5 children (ages 13-19) who don't drink. We've seen the dinner menus of Hotel Alma and the Taberna del Alabardero but these aren't a la carte. We would like to find a restaurant that offers a la carte fine dining - any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이포커 ◐ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이잘하는법 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 바둑이게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 한게임바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 14 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
New Year's Eve special dinner in Seville - Need recommendations