I know there have been previous threads on this topic but several searches have failed to turn anything up. My 22 yr old daughter and I (forty something mom) will be in Paris from 12/25 - 1/1. We are looking for something exciting that will make us both happy for New Year's eve (a tall order!) Is there a publication (like TimeOut in London) or a website, where we can try ideas out on eachother? Or does anyone know of something great? Maybe we should find a good restaurant that has a handsome older waiter and a handsome younger waiter..... No, forget I said that!
New Year's Eve in Paris
- 1 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 2 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Istanbul Hotels
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 9 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Tennyson Home
- 18 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 23 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?