I know there have been previous threads on this topic but several searches have failed to turn anything up. My 22 yr old daughter and I (forty something mom) will be in Paris from 12/25 - 1/1. We are looking for something exciting that will make us both happy for New Year's eve (a tall order!) Is there a publication (like TimeOut in London) or a website, where we can try ideas out on eachother? Or does anyone know of something great? Maybe we should find a good restaurant that has a handsome older waiter and a handsome younger waiter..... No, forget I said that!
New Year's Eve in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 3 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?