I wish to go to Montjuic on Dec 31th night for the new year's eve.
I am based near placa de catalunya.
In order to get there, Do I need to get to Paral-lel Metro station, and from there buy a Funicular ticket? (Is it running at night?)
Does the Funicular take you to the Magic fountain where the celebrations take place?
Is the castle close at night? (for the views' purpose).
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Venice
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Rental car in Menton
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Family vacation to europe