I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 13 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 14 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 How the kids age calculated
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?