I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 Reykjavik hotels
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Norway 2014