I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Barcelona free tours??
- 6 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Tour ends in Rome
- 11 Pisa or Siena?
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 Giverny in early October?
- 16 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 train in Spain
- 24 economy car rentals
- 25 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy