I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal return
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Question on France travel
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Where to go in France mid July?
- 25 trip to norway