I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 walking guide in Paris
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 5 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 12 Looking for add on city
- 13 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 14 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 15 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 16 Tour Company in Russia
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 20 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 21 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 22 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 23 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 24 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?