I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Where to enjoy Paris
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please