I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 3 San Lorenzo Market
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Nice
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 Norway experts needed.
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Last monte Paris apartment
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 23 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests