I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 Planning a week in London
- 4 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Day on the Rhine
- 10 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 16 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 17 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 22 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 23 Weekend navigo options
- 24 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 25 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?