I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 6 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 16 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Venice/Mestre
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Apple Pay on London Transit