I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Train Question
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 13 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 14 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 15 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 16 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 10 nights in France
- 23 Questions about Italy again
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer