I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
New Years Eve (Frankfurt)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 2 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 3 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 12 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY