I am looking for a good hotel to stay on the new years eve. I ´ve heard that main river bank is a good place to go and i already heard that the region around Frankfurt Hbf is something like a red light district.
I am a litlle concerned about the hotels near Hbf station like Bristol, Ibis Zemtrun or All Seasons because i am travelling with my parents and my wife is pregnant .
Is it safe to walk throught the streets to river bank and return after midnight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids