Looking to spend 5 days 4 nights in either Stockholm or Copenhagen for New Years. We are 2 females in our 20s. Not looking to make a specific reservation for new years eve but would rather just explore. We are pretty laid back and both flight tickets are about the same price so, we can't choose!
New Years eve dilemma: Stockholm or Copenhagen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 2 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews