Looking to spend 5 days 4 nights in either Stockholm or Copenhagen for New Years. We are 2 females in our 20s. Not looking to make a specific reservation for new years eve but would rather just explore. We are pretty laid back and both flight tickets are about the same price so, we can't choose!
New Years eve dilemma: Stockholm or Copenhagen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 21 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train