I just wanted to know your guys opinion on where to spend new years. My Options are
I plan on staying around 4 nights in each location also.
What is the best place for a single guy to go and have fun and get out of the states.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 10 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 16 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 17 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 18 London advice
- 19 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Valencia, Spain
- 24 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 25 Visit to Engand