I just wanted to know your guys opinion on where to spend new years. My Options are
I plan on staying around 4 nights in each location also.
What is the best place for a single guy to go and have fun and get out of the states.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 vienna
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Italy
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages