My husband & I are lucky enough to be spending New Year's Eve in Paris this year - excited isn't the word, we cann't wait!! It will be our first time in this city, so we haven't got a clue how best to spend this 'night of all nights'. Does anyone know of any special events that are taking place, or have any suggestions on where we could go? Thanks in advance! Helen.
New Year's Eve 2000 in Paris - wow!
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 4 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 rand versus euro
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 Visa to TURKEY
- 18 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 21 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 22 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Istanbul in April