We are 23 and 21 yo from Serbia.
I am planning my new year's trip and the choice is down to the following two options:
1. Amsterdam or
2. Paris + Amsterdam, spending New Year's eve in Paris, on Champs-Elysees probably.
Amsterdam only option includes 3 nights in Amsterdam in a hotel in the center of the city.
The option with Paris includes 3 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam but hotels are situated 15min metro ride away from city center.
That means if we choose first option we would be able to walk and discover Ams freely without having to think about time and when to go back not to be late for last metro ride (since we like staying out late). If we choose second option we obviously could not stay out as long.
How hard is it to navigate metro in those two cities and how safe?
I also read about Noctilien bus in Paris, how difficult is it to navigate and how safe is it?
Is 2 days in Amsterdam too short?
Do you think that it would be better to choose the first option and go only to Amsterdam or take the second option?
Thank you in advance.
New Year's 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 20 Porto -City Break
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich