We are 23 and 21 yo from Serbia.
I am planning my new year's trip and the choice is down to the following two options:
1. Amsterdam or
2. Paris + Amsterdam, spending New Year's eve in Paris, on Champs-Elysees probably.
Amsterdam only option includes 3 nights in Amsterdam in a hotel in the center of the city.
The option with Paris includes 3 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam but hotels are situated 15min metro ride away from city center.
That means if we choose first option we would be able to walk and discover Ams freely without having to think about time and when to go back not to be late for last metro ride (since we like staying out late). If we choose second option we obviously could not stay out as long.
How hard is it to navigate metro in those two cities and how safe?
I also read about Noctilien bus in Paris, how difficult is it to navigate and how safe is it?
Is 2 days in Amsterdam too short?
Do you think that it would be better to choose the first option and go only to Amsterdam or take the second option?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Italy museum tickets
- 3 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos