We are 23 and 21 yo from Serbia.
I am planning my new year's trip and the choice is down to the following two options:
1. Amsterdam or
2. Paris + Amsterdam, spending New Year's eve in Paris, on Champs-Elysees probably.
Amsterdam only option includes 3 nights in Amsterdam in a hotel in the center of the city.
The option with Paris includes 3 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam but hotels are situated 15min metro ride away from city center.
That means if we choose first option we would be able to walk and discover Ams freely without having to think about time and when to go back not to be late for last metro ride (since we like staying out late). If we choose second option we obviously could not stay out as long.
How hard is it to navigate metro in those two cities and how safe?
I also read about Noctilien bus in Paris, how difficult is it to navigate and how safe is it?
Is 2 days in Amsterdam too short?
Do you think that it would be better to choose the first option and go only to Amsterdam or take the second option?
Thank you in advance.
New Year's 2014
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 rent car / Munich
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands