We are 23 and 21 yo from Serbia.
I am planning my new year's trip and the choice is down to the following two options:
1. Amsterdam or
2. Paris + Amsterdam, spending New Year's eve in Paris, on Champs-Elysees probably.
Amsterdam only option includes 3 nights in Amsterdam in a hotel in the center of the city.
The option with Paris includes 3 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam but hotels are situated 15min metro ride away from city center.
That means if we choose first option we would be able to walk and discover Ams freely without having to think about time and when to go back not to be late for last metro ride (since we like staying out late). If we choose second option we obviously could not stay out as long.
How hard is it to navigate metro in those two cities and how safe?
I also read about Noctilien bus in Paris, how difficult is it to navigate and how safe is it?
Is 2 days in Amsterdam too short?
Do you think that it would be better to choose the first option and go only to Amsterdam or take the second option?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 5 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 12 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?