I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 7th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the destination!
We are from New Delhi.. And would like to travel to Europe for 2 weeks! We are open to all places.. But would prefer that the weather is tolerable.. Nice cool days (decent sunlight) and chilly nights!
Though this might not be the best time to spend on the beaches but we're looking for places where we can relax (after the wedding madness) and then do some adventure activities later on. How I wish there was a place where we would find a mix of beaches, mountains and fun city life!
The problem we're facing is there are so many places to go and the time we have is limited.. Would like suggestions from all you seasoned travelers.. About the best, most preferred places to go around this time..
I hope I've given enough information for you to help me decide? Let me know if I need to explain something Looking forward to your suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri