I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 7th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the destination!
We are from New Delhi.. And would like to travel to Europe for 2 weeks! We are open to all places.. But would prefer that the weather is tolerable.. Nice cool days (decent sunlight) and chilly nights!
Though this might not be the best time to spend on the beaches but we're looking for places where we can relax (after the wedding madness) and then do some adventure activities later on. How I wish there was a place where we would find a mix of beaches, mountains and fun city life!
The problem we're facing is there are so many places to go and the time we have is limited.. Would like suggestions from all you seasoned travelers.. About the best, most preferred places to go around this time..
I hope I've given enough information for you to help me decide? Let me know if I need to explain something Looking forward to your suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?