I'm planning my honeymoon trip from 7th Dec to 21st Dec 2014 and would love to get some advice on how to plan the destination!
We are from New Delhi.. And would like to travel to Europe for 2 weeks! We are open to all places.. But would prefer that the weather is tolerable.. Nice cool days (decent sunlight) and chilly nights!
Though this might not be the best time to spend on the beaches but we're looking for places where we can relax (after the wedding madness) and then do some adventure activities later on. How I wish there was a place where we would find a mix of beaches, mountains and fun city life!
The problem we're facing is there are so many places to go and the time we have is limited.. Would like suggestions from all you seasoned travelers.. About the best, most preferred places to go around this time..
I hope I've given enough information for you to help me decide? Let me know if I need to explain something Looking forward to your suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 We're here!
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland