One good thing is to be able to cancel a ticket online up to 15 minutes before departure and have that trip put back onto your pass with no penalty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 What to do at 7:00am
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof