I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 2 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 5 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Is Capri overrated?
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Need help with our itinerary
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 12 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 13 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 14 A week in Paris
- 15 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 16 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 17 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 9 days on amalfi coast
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights