I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Spain Questions
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt