I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Interested In Coach Passes
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 11 Two Days in Prague
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 14 Schengen Visa
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 london in 2.5 days
- 20 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice