I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 22 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)