I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?