I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 Greek ferries
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Prague flea markets