I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS