I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 4 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 Luggage sizing
- 10 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 15 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris