I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 Airb2b in Paris
- 3 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 4 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 9 Greece and Turkey
- 10 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 11 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 14 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 15 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 18 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 21 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Hotel in Lisbon
- 24 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 25 Barcelona or no ?