I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 3 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 4 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 5 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 6 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 7 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 10 Napoli logistics
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Tax refund in France
- 18 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 19 Positano in high season???
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 Train tickets France and Spain