I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice