I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 21 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!