I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia in early May
- 2 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Photographer in Paris?
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 15 Finistère Base
- 16 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 20 Murren in June by myself
- 21 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 22 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Venice; recommendations