I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 8 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 9 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 10 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 11 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 14 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 15 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 16 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 17 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 18 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 19 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 20 German Wings
- 21 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 22 Bologna Restaurants
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 Spain 2 beach locations
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?