I have been reading the posts on the previous threads but can't find answer to this one. We will be leaving for Europe and will be traveling to Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris and London for a little over a month. We have been fighting with our insurance to get 35 days worth of meds to take with us (they only pay for 30 days at a time). We have new RXs from our doctor for them as well. Will any pharmacy in these places fill a prescription from an American doctor or might we just have to do without?
New Medication Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco