I read that there is going to be a new V-cableway built which will replace the current Mannlichen-Grindelwald cable car, with the new one being faster and able to hold more people.
Does anyone know any more details on this? Like when it's supposed to be finished? I'm wondering if the current cableway will be shut down completely until the new one is built? Or will you still be able to ride the cable car from Mannlichen to Grindlewald while the new one is being built- for example, if the new one is not in the exact same location as the current? Anyone know any details? Hoping the construction doesn't interfere with my trip in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 5 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 6 Capri in July
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 16 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 19 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Barcelona with baby
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 Norway fjord