I read that there is going to be a new V-cableway built which will replace the current Mannlichen-Grindelwald cable car, with the new one being faster and able to hold more people.
Does anyone know any more details on this? Like when it's supposed to be finished? I'm wondering if the current cableway will be shut down completely until the new one is built? Or will you still be able to ride the cable car from Mannlichen to Grindlewald while the new one is being built- for example, if the new one is not in the exact same location as the current? Anyone know any details? Hoping the construction doesn't interfere with my trip in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa in Italy
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Lisbon