Has anyone visited the new Louvre, opened in December, in Lens? Wondering whether they have any highlights tours. Wondering whether 4-5 hours enough for visit.
New Louvre branch in Lens, France
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?