I posted a first draft itinerary on here a few days ago and received a ton of knowledgeable & helpful replies. After more in depth searching of flight schedules and further consideration this is where we are now and I would again love some feedback, as it proved very helpful the first time around.
09/13 Arrive Naples Airport, private driver to Praiano
09/14 thru 09/19 Praiano
09/20 Go to Pompeii, then onto Rome via bus from Naples
09/21 thru 09/23 Rome
09/24 Transfer Rome to Siena
09/25 thru 09/27 Siena (with rental car for visiting other towns)
09/28 Transfer Siena to Florence
09/29 Depart Florence for home
Originally I was trying to take advantage of our Labor Day as a built-in day off from work. We finally came to our senses realizing that this is hardly an advantage. I really would prefer to start closer to mid-September than end-August for milder weather. Now I'm wondering if a 09/13 start is the best or if we should consider a week or two later? I'd like beach friendly weather while on the AC. As for Rome & Tuscany - the cooler the better. The 09/13 date does put me in Italy on my birthday (09/17) which is nice, but not of great importance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트♪〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕♪카지노싸이트사이트
- 2 Sweden- and another thing
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Austrian Alps
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 Iceland first time!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 22 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 23 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace