I recently came across a new hotel in Paris, in the 5th, I'm pretty sure it was on rue des ecoles, I think near Square Paul Langevin. It was really cheap and looked great except that none of the rooms were ensuite. I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess not and now I'm rethinking maybe I could do without ensuite. Does anyone know the hotel I'm talking about?
new hotel on/near rue des ecoles in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 2 Suggestion for travel memories
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 Pyrenees logistics
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Italy
- 14 Azores
- 15 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Driving in Italy
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 Taormina to Palermo
- 22 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Our first Europe Trip Planning