Mom (72) and I are returning to Italy after too long away. Since our last trip, she's had some body work done, a new knee and new hip. She's doing great but I'd like to get a handicap tag for the rental, to save the walking for the interesting parts rather than the parking lot. The last post on this topic was '09. Has anyone recently rented/got a tag/brought one from home?
New hip, old towns
- 1 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 4 Driving in Genoa
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 9 York Food and Drink Festival
- 10 Paris metro
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 13 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Bruges B&Bs
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage