I see there is a new ferry service from Helsinki to St Petersburg and new Russian Visa rules. If you arrive in St Pete by boat, a Visa is not required for up to three days. Does anyone have any info on this? I'd love to do Helsinki, St Pete, Tallinn. Maybe this May could be our chance?
New ferry service Helsinki - St Pete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar