I see there is a new ferry service from Helsinki to St Petersburg and new Russian Visa rules. If you arrive in St Pete by boat, a Visa is not required for up to three days. Does anyone have any info on this? I'd love to do Helsinki, St Pete, Tallinn. Maybe this May could be our chance?
New ferry service Helsinki - St Pete
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Novels set in Greece
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report