Ii am looking for suggestions of new cities and towns to visit on vacation that aren't always at the top of the list. We have visited many places in Western Europe that top the list and some moving east (Budapest, Prague, places in Croatia, Istanbul). I have searched the forums and two have popped out that also are consistent with friend reports such as Ljubliana and Sophia that folks seem to have enjoyed. We tend to like places with historic centers that are strollable with a little history, lots of cafes, and and the opportunity just to explore (our favs include Florence, Amsterdam, Brugges, Salzburg, Lucerne, Granada). We love the mix of big cities too such as London and Paris. If you have any suggestions especially in Scandinavia, Northern and Eastern Europe, and Switzerland, I would love to know your favorite finds! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prem fares (again)
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania