If anyone is interested in cycling in Portugal, you might want to take a look at a new blog that I'm putting together - http://pedalportugal.wordpress.com
My wife and I recently completed a year-long charity tandem ride across N America, NZ and parts of Oz and Europe. One problem we found was getting general information on routes and cycling conditions in individual countries.
We're now back in Portugal (where we work as teachers) and I thought I'd see what I could do here.
Pedal Portugal - the blog - is designed to provide a mix of general advice and information for visiting cyclists, plus some suggestions for both day rides and longer touring routes. Hope this might be of interest - any feedback on the work so far would be appreciated!
New blog on advice & info on cycling in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014