Never been to Greece and am wondering where to start in planning my trip?? Stay with the big cities and do tours and go ot to remote coastal cities and really enjoy the local cuisine and culture??? Any ideas?
Never been to Greece, where should I start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 To Prague or not to Prague
- 5 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 6 South of Switzerland
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 London Pass
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland