I'm here in gorgeous Vienna with my wife until Saturday (staying in a hotel near Stephansplatz). We are from NYC and do not speak German. We're interested in attending the Neustifter Kirtag on Saturday 21 Aug (http://www.neustift-am-walde.at/aktiv.htm). Just have a couple questions:
- Can we just attend in smart casual clothing or is traditional dress required? If not required, would it be *appreciated* if I wore lederhosen?
- Is the U4 to Spittelau and then the 35A bus the appropriate route? And will the buses run back to the city following the Kirtag?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 3 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Chania
- 25 Riviera di Ponente in mid October