I'm here in gorgeous Vienna with my wife until Saturday (staying in a hotel near Stephansplatz). We are from NYC and do not speak German. We're interested in attending the Neustifter Kirtag on Saturday 21 Aug (http://www.neustift-am-walde.at/aktiv.htm). Just have a couple questions:
- Can we just attend in smart casual clothing or is traditional dress required? If not required, would it be *appreciated* if I wore lederhosen?
- Is the U4 to Spittelau and then the 35A bus the appropriate route? And will the buses run back to the city following the Kirtag?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation