I'm here in gorgeous Vienna with my wife until Saturday (staying in a hotel near Stephansplatz). We are from NYC and do not speak German. We're interested in attending the Neustifter Kirtag on Saturday 21 Aug (http://www.neustift-am-walde.at/aktiv.htm). Just have a couple questions:
- Can we just attend in smart casual clothing or is traditional dress required? If not required, would it be *appreciated* if I wore lederhosen?
- Is the U4 to Spittelau and then the 35A bus the appropriate route? And will the buses run back to the city following the Kirtag?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실전카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노だ온카지노
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 릴게임야마토 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 10 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Dublin Leap Card
- 25 vegetarian in spain