I'm here in gorgeous Vienna with my wife until Saturday (staying in a hotel near Stephansplatz). We are from NYC and do not speak German. We're interested in attending the Neustifter Kirtag on Saturday 21 Aug (http://www.neustift-am-walde.at/aktiv.htm). Just have a couple questions:
- Can we just attend in smart casual clothing or is traditional dress required? If not required, would it be *appreciated* if I wore lederhosen?
- Is the U4 to Spittelau and then the 35A bus the appropriate route? And will the buses run back to the city following the Kirtag?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?