I will be visitng both castles in one day on next May. I will have a car.
Which route do yo recommend to take from Neuschwanstein to Linderhof.
I saw in google maps a route through austrian alps (L255 and then St2060), is this a good idea? how are the conditions of this route around mid-May.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Georgia in 4 days
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Dublin Luggage storage
- 9 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 10 Croatia short sail trip
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 First Solo Adventure
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS