I will be visitng both castles in one day on next May. I will have a car.
Which route do yo recommend to take from Neuschwanstein to Linderhof.
I saw in google maps a route through austrian alps (L255 and then St2060), is this a good idea? how are the conditions of this route around mid-May.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Oporto
- 16 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Perugia
- 19 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 20 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy