I will be visiting the city of Munich on next May. I will be visiting de Castle around mid-May, probably on a Tuesday.
Is it necessary to book the tickets in advance or is it possible to buy them at the moment of the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 When to Visit Scotland
- 5 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 6 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?