Many of you were going through my earlier posts. Traveling with family (self+spouse+3 yr boy + 1 yr girl) from Sep 21 - Oct first week
I somehow decided on following tentative schedule:
Day 1 - arrive in Amsterdem
Day 2 - Amsterdem
Day 3 - Amsterdem to Antwerp by train
Day 4 - 8 - Antwerp (Attend to business and family can relax)
Day 9 -11 - Base in Antwerp and travel to Brussels, Ghent and Brugges for day trips by train
Day 12 - Travel to Cologne (Desire to cover at least one german city and this is nearest)
Day 14 - Fly out of Cologne
Another option could be fly into Brussels and then at end of trip, travel around Netherlands instead of Belgium (just a reverse way)
Not really sure which one is better to cover (Brussels, Brugges, Ghent) OR (Amsterdem, Hague, Harlem). Please help. I understand that beaches may be bit cold around that time.
Any suggestions for day wise schedule, accomodations recommendations, train tickets tips, places, etc are welcome. If any of you have link to travel reports, please do share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라┗❣┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❣┓슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카
- 2 우리바카라┗❥┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❥┓슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 3 코리아바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 태양성바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?