Many of you were going through my earlier posts. Traveling with family (self+spouse+3 yr boy + 1 yr girl) from Sep 21 - Oct first week
I somehow decided on following tentative schedule:
Day 1 - arrive in Amsterdem
Day 2 - Amsterdem
Day 3 - Amsterdem to Antwerp by train
Day 4 - 8 - Antwerp (Attend to business and family can relax)
Day 9 -11 - Base in Antwerp and travel to Brussels, Ghent and Brugges for day trips by train
Day 12 - Travel to Cologne (Desire to cover at least one german city and this is nearest)
Day 14 - Fly out of Cologne
Another option could be fly into Brussels and then at end of trip, travel around Netherlands instead of Belgium (just a reverse way)
Not really sure which one is better to cover (Brussels, Brugges, Ghent) OR (Amsterdem, Hague, Harlem). Please help. I understand that beaches may be bit cold around that time.
Any suggestions for day wise schedule, accomodations recommendations, train tickets tips, places, etc are welcome. If any of you have link to travel reports, please do share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please