Many of you were going through my earlier posts. Traveling with family (self+spouse+3 yr boy + 1 yr girl) from Sep 21 - Oct first week
I somehow decided on following tentative schedule:
Day 1 - arrive in Amsterdem
Day 2 - Amsterdem
Day 3 - Amsterdem to Antwerp by train
Day 4 - 8 - Antwerp (Attend to business and family can relax)
Day 9 -11 - Base in Antwerp and travel to Brussels, Ghent and Brugges for day trips by train
Day 12 - Travel to Cologne (Desire to cover at least one german city and this is nearest)
Day 14 - Fly out of Cologne
Another option could be fly into Brussels and then at end of trip, travel around Netherlands instead of Belgium (just a reverse way)
Not really sure which one is better to cover (Brussels, Brugges, Ghent) OR (Amsterdem, Hague, Harlem). Please help. I understand that beaches may be bit cold around that time.
Any suggestions for day wise schedule, accomodations recommendations, train tickets tips, places, etc are welcome. If any of you have link to travel reports, please do share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??