I'm planing to drive from Leiden The Netherlands to a small city Near Dijon France . can you help me the best route to have & any tips
i'll rent a VW polo car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 2 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 3 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 4 Switzerland in April
- 5 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 6 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 7 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 8 Montpellier to Arles
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 11 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 19 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 20 Venice at Christmas
- 21 Bayeux and environs
- 22 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 23 Best way to see Croatia?
- 24 Rome For 2 days
- 25 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?