I'm planing to drive from Leiden The Netherlands to a small city Near Dijon France . can you help me the best route to have & any tips
i'll rent a VW polo car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 Flights from Croatia
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Visiting Spain in January
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 10 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 11 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???