I'm planing to drive from Leiden The Netherlands to a small city Near Dijon France . can you help me the best route to have & any tips
i'll rent a VW polo car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Boutique Hotel
- 2 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 3 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 4 Paris transport
- 5 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 6 pick pockets in Rome
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 9 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 10 Is Capri worth going to?
- 11 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 12 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 13 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 16 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 17 Paris in April
- 18 MXP to Florence
- 19 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 20 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 21 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 22 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 23 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 24 Which City with Paris
- 25 Which town-base for Lake Garda