I'm planing to drive from Leiden The Netherlands to a small city Near Dijon France . can you help me the best route to have & any tips
i'll rent a VW polo car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 4 Portugal trains
- 5 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 10 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 11 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 12 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 16 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 17 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 18 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 19 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 New Dublin Museum
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport