We are a group of 5 people (including 2 seniors and 1 kid) planning to travel from Netherlands to Black Forest. We plan to make a trip of 6 days/ 5 nights end of August and travel by public transport.
After crossing in to Germany we plan to use either Länder-Tickets or Quer-durchs-Land Ticket to travel to Black forest base/Freiburg as its cheap and we can see some nice scenery in Rhine valley
What will be a good place to break in between for overnight stay as well as enjoy middle Rhine valley (maybe Middle)?
This leaves us with 3 N/3Days for Black Forest.
What will be a good base town in black forest area with good access to public tranpsort and visiting with ease to some scenic places.
We have in mind to visit Triberg / Lake Titisee/ Lake Scluchsee/Baden area etc.
Also open to other suggestions of scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Venice
- 3 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!