I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 19 Shoes for Paris in April
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days