I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 2 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 3 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 12 Train from Sarlat
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 Naples vs Sorrento
- 17 Cinque Terre trails
- 18 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 22 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 24 Liverpool to London
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help