I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Italy - Month of July
- 24 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 25 Autumn in Paris