I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 2 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 3 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Amsterdam Hotel
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Florence, Italy
- 8 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 11 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 Tyrol day hiking
- 14 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 15 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 I'm back.....
- 19 To europe this Aug
- 20 One week in & near Marseille
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 24 Charles Degaulle question
- 25 Swiss travel pass for Munich