I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 10 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 11 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 14 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 15 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Night Train - Need help
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Traveling to France
- 23 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 24 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 25 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights