I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 20 Burgundy in May
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report