I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice about Naples?
- 2 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 3 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 6 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 7 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 8 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 9 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 10 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 11 Relaxing destinations?
- 12 Tips question
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 tipping
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 19 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 25 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help