I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 6 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 7 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 8 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 9 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 10 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Late night train from Prague
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 17 I'm in a funk
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 23 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY