I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 Where to stay around Munich
- 3 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 6 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 7 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 8 Shoppingin Spain
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 15 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 French Prem Train Fares
- 18 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 To Hampton Court Palace
- 21 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 22 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 23 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 24 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam