I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 2 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 3 help with Italy itinerary
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Barcelona with baby
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 9 Norway fjord
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 12 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 16 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 22 Capri in July
- 23 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 24 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 25 Venice