I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Munich
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 What to expect over Christmas
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids