I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Shipping bags home
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Apartment in Italy
- 7 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 20 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 21 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 22 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 23 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland