I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 Chip and Pin
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 German Rail Pass Questions
- 20 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 21 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Venice - boats on canals
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What Bus/buses