I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 5 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 12 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Good and not too touristy restaurants