I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We have no idea where to go!
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 10 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 15 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 18 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?