I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 American Express
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 16 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Three ferries to Mull
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?