I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First time traveler to Ireland
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!