I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 3 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 8 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 9 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 10 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 18 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 19 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 20 Prague & Croatia
- 21 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 24 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western