I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 10 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 11 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 12 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Southwestern England
- 15 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 16 Airbnb
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 British Honeymoon!
- 19 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 20 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 23 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?