I've been confused after reading the available transport passes available in Netherlands. I'm travelling there in another week hence I'm frantic to find the ideal (closest) pass to use. There are 3 of us, 2 senior citizens and 1 pregnant lady (myself). Kindly assist to suggest the pass which will cover our travel destinations with ease please. Thanks in advance.
Travel info as per below:
Netherlands for 6d5n.
My itinerary as follows
Keukenhof (Im planning to get the combi tickets but i havent purchased them yet)
Netherlands: The ideal travel pass?
- 1 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Drive Rome Florence
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Storage Madrid Airport
- 17 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 21 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 22 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 23 Apartment in Seville
- 24 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 25 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice