Can anyone tell me how to get from the flower auction in Aalsmere directly to the Keukenhof garden by bus or train ? I've seen info on how to get to each of these places from Amsterdam. I plan to go to Aalsmere very early in the morning from Amsterdam, continue on to Keukenhof, before returning to Ams . Thanks much.
Netherlands public transportation from Aalsmere to Keukenhof garden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burg Eltz
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Germany-berlin marathon
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 itinerary help
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -