I'm taking a trip with my best friend (two college seniors!) to visit the Netherlands, Germany and Czech Republic. We're trying to plan our itinerary and book hostels/trains in advance. I'd love some help with an itinerary. We don't want to rent a car, so ideally travel by train and bus.
We would love to be in Berlin for the International Beer Festival (August 1-3rd) for one or more days. Any recommendations about routes or villages to see along the way? We figure that we'll only be seeing the Northern part of Germany (sorry Munich!) seeing Berlin and maybe on other city on our way to Prague. We also heard about Česky Krumlov in the Czech Republic and would love to do a day trip.
Day 1. July 28 We'll be flying from Nice to Amsterdam (finishing study abroad)
Day 2. July 29- Amsterdam
Day 3 July 30- Amsterdam
Day 4. July 31 Travel to Germany
Day 5. August 1- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 6. August 2- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 7. August 3- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 8. August 4- Berlin
Day 9. August 5- Other city in Germany?
Day 10. August 6
Day 11. August 7
Day 12. August 8
Day 13. August 9- Travel to the Czech Republic
Day 14. August 10- Prague?
Day 15. August 11- Prague?
Day 16 August 12- Prague?
Day 17 August 13- Fly home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Roma Pass
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?