I'm taking a trip with my best friend (two college seniors!) to visit the Netherlands, Germany and Czech Republic. We're trying to plan our itinerary and book hostels/trains in advance. I'd love some help with an itinerary. We don't want to rent a car, so ideally travel by train and bus.
We would love to be in Berlin for the International Beer Festival (August 1-3rd) for one or more days. Any recommendations about routes or villages to see along the way? We figure that we'll only be seeing the Northern part of Germany (sorry Munich!) seeing Berlin and maybe on other city on our way to Prague. We also heard about Česky Krumlov in the Czech Republic and would love to do a day trip.
Day 1. July 28 We'll be flying from Nice to Amsterdam (finishing study abroad)
Day 2. July 29- Amsterdam
Day 3 July 30- Amsterdam
Day 4. July 31 Travel to Germany
Day 5. August 1- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 6. August 2- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 7. August 3- Berlin Beer Festival!
Day 8. August 4- Berlin
Day 9. August 5- Other city in Germany?
Day 10. August 6
Day 11. August 7
Day 12. August 8
Day 13. August 9- Travel to the Czech Republic
Day 14. August 10- Prague?
Day 15. August 11- Prague?
Day 16 August 12- Prague?
Day 17 August 13- Fly home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Montreux area
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 11 An evening in London
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 13 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 14 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary