Its kind early plan but time flies fast … I’m planning for my solo trip in December 2017 to Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. It will be 16 days.
I will be flying in & flying back via Amsterdam.
My journey begins soon touching down Amsterdam. As I will be flying back via Amsterdam, I think this will be the last city to explore.
In my mind:
• GERMANY (Berlin / Munich / Stuttgart)
• AUSTRIA (Innsbruck, Vienna)
• CZECH REPUBLIC (Prague)
I need an opinion which is the best “sequence” / geographically sense country / city to start first & also days of stays.
My initial trip:
Touchdown Amsterdam --> Berlin -->Munich (*Stuttgart is to visit car museum) --> Innsbruck --> Vienna --> Prague --> Amsterdam
Preferable means way to travel is by bus or train.
Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Iceland
- 4 Frankfurt to UK
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Milan or Turin
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!