Its kind early plan but time flies fast … I’m planning for my solo trip in December 2017 to Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. It will be 16 days.
I will be flying in & flying back via Amsterdam.
My journey begins soon touching down Amsterdam. As I will be flying back via Amsterdam, I think this will be the last city to explore.
In my mind:
• GERMANY (Berlin / Munich / Stuttgart)
• AUSTRIA (Innsbruck, Vienna)
• CZECH REPUBLIC (Prague)
I need an opinion which is the best “sequence” / geographically sense country / city to start first & also days of stays.
My initial trip:
Touchdown Amsterdam --> Berlin -->Munich (*Stuttgart is to visit car museum) --> Innsbruck --> Vienna --> Prague --> Amsterdam
Preferable means way to travel is by bus or train.
Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋞」✥「( SO224。COM )」✥「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area