Its kind early plan but time flies fast … I’m planning for my solo trip in December 2017 to Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. It will be 16 days.
I will be flying in & flying back via Amsterdam.
My journey begins soon touching down Amsterdam. As I will be flying back via Amsterdam, I think this will be the last city to explore.
In my mind:
• GERMANY (Berlin / Munich / Stuttgart)
• AUSTRIA (Innsbruck, Vienna)
• CZECH REPUBLIC (Prague)
I need an opinion which is the best “sequence” / geographically sense country / city to start first & also days of stays.
My initial trip:
Touchdown Amsterdam --> Berlin -->Munich (*Stuttgart is to visit car museum) --> Innsbruck --> Vienna --> Prague --> Amsterdam
Preferable means way to travel is by bus or train.
Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 2 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 8 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 9 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 15 road trip through scotland
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days