What is the flower blooming season for Keukenhof? If the Netherlands is having the warm spring that we are having in the Eastern US, I am wondering how late in the spring we could go and still see the gardens in full bloom. My husband is going on business, and the trip is not firm yet, and I was planning to join him this time if it were the right timing to see the flowers. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Netherlands Flower Blooming Season
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Internet or travel agent?
- 15 Raining in rome
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?