What is the flower blooming season for Keukenhof? If the Netherlands is having the warm spring that we are having in the Eastern US, I am wondering how late in the spring we could go and still see the gardens in full bloom. My husband is going on business, and the trip is not firm yet, and I was planning to join him this time if it were the right timing to see the flowers. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Netherlands Flower Blooming Season
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 week in calabria
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 Akrotiri Tours
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia