What is the flower blooming season for Keukenhof? If the Netherlands is having the warm spring that we are having in the Eastern US, I am wondering how late in the spring we could go and still see the gardens in full bloom. My husband is going on business, and the trip is not firm yet, and I was planning to join him this time if it were the right timing to see the flowers. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Netherlands Flower Blooming Season
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Museums in Berlin
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours