Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland