Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 River cruises
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report