Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Pompeii train to Naples
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 No points in Paris .....
- 10 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 11 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 14 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Questions for my German friends