Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Snowboarding in Poland
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 20 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 21 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 22 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 23 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 24 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?