Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 London hotel
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam hotel advice