Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Portugal in September
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?