Almost anywhere you go in the Netherlands is at least pleasant if not much more than that. However, urban Dutch destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in the Netherlands and aside from world renowned Amsterdam, the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Delft and Leiden, meaning they are the greatest small town destinations the country offers. What do you think of Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and Haarlem? Do you think they rank up there with Delft or Leiden or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Netherland’s Best of the Bunch: Den Bosch, Zutphen, Gouda and/or Haarlem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 8 Koper to Trieste
- 9 Trieste and Koper
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 Dublin Tour Companies
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!