I am planning a trip to Amsterdam and would like to go north from there, anyone can suggest a good route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 3 Transport around Europe
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 16 Countries in 30 days
- 8 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 9 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 10 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 11 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 12 German train transfer times
- 13 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 14 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 15 Venturing even further
- 16 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 17 Paris in April
- 18 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 19 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 20 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 21 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 22 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 23 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk