2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 3 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 4 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 5 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 6 Dinge B&B
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Como or Bellagio
- 14 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 15 Amalfi and Rome
- 16 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 First time in Greece
- 21 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 25 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag