2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Cappadocia in June
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 6 Krakow
- 7 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Travelling Iceland
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 Guided Vatican Tours
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 25 Gibraltar United Kingdom