2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Anti-Semitism in Hungary/Austria?
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 How to book reservations with Renfe Spain Pass
- 7 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 Amsterdam restaurants
- 13 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 14 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 19 Bayeux tapestry
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 22 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 9 days in switzerland