2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노＼＼‷♥( JP89.ZE 。AM )♥‷＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/rexadrene/
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Prague itinerary advice
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)