2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 2 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 5 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 My San Sebastian ideas
- 11 Santorini
- 12 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 13 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 14 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 15 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 16 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy