2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 Georgia in 4 days
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Where should I go with my family?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 15 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland