2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Salzburg and day trips
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days