2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 touring near rome airport
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 day tours - Loire Valley
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto