2 Amsterdam -> Haarlem Haarlem
4 Amsterdam -> Hague ->Amsterdam
5 Amsterdam -> Rotterdam
6 Rotterdam -> Brussels
7 Brussels (bike to Damme)
8 Brussels -> Bruges
9 Bruges -> Gent -> Antwerpen
10 Antwerpen -> Cologne
11 Cologne -> Cochem
12 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Heidelberg (Moselkern)
13 Heidelberg -> BadenBaden
14 BadenBaden -> Freiburg
15 Freiburg ->Strasbourg
16 Strasbourg -> Frankfurt
this is my itinerary for August.
What do you guys think? Should I replace some of the cities or spend more time on some?
I am not much of a museum guy unless it rains.
I take lots of photos and into architecture and landscape (gothic modern etc.)
For the train ticket, what kind of Europass should I get?
Any suggestions would be nice
Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 22 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 23 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 taxi line at FCO airport