Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 3 Bursa/Iznik
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Paris gtg in October?
- 7 Belgian airports
- 8 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 Is Venice overrated?
- 13 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 16 Greece Travel Advice
- 17 Lake Garda- Italy
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 20 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 21 Brussels Airport
- 22 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 23 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
Day 1 Amsterdam