Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
Day 1 Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Italy in October 2015
- 19 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?