Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
Day 1 Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 2 London - Site List Triage -
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Southern Ireland Help
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 London and Where Else in late December?
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia