Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bakloli HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
Day 1 Amsterdam