Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
Day 1 Amsterdam