Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스바카라•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 윈스바카라
- 2 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Questions about Italy again
- 15 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 20 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 21 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 22 Train Question
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Paris Apartment
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Italy
Day 1 Amsterdam