Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 크라운카지노-【☣】☛ DDR28.COM ☚ 【☣】와와카지노
- 2 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 3 Budapest questions round 1
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 10 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 11 Riviera roadtrip
- 12 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 13 If Greece exits
- 14 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 15 What's up with the chinese? obviously some for profit bit for business.
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 마카오카지노✿✿/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /✿✿마카오카지노
- 18 헬로바카라☑ UTR74.COM ☑헬로바카라
- 19 우리바카라☒ UTR74.COM ☒우리바카라
- 20 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 21 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 22 썬시티바카라【✳】☛ DDR28.COM ☚ 【✳】와와카지노
- 23 다모아바카라【✲】☛ DDR28.COM ☚ 【✲】와와카지노
- 24 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 25 Iceland
Day 1 Amsterdam