Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 2 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 First time in France
- 10 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Europe in late January
- 15 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Prague hotels
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Munich
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Puglia or La Langhe
- 24 What to expect over Christmas
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
Day 1 Amsterdam