Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket Help
- 2 Home base for a month in France?
- 3 Bordeaux TRIP
- 4 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 5 Walking Scotland
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 tablet
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 14 Planning Advice!
- 15 Adaptors for Belgium
- 16 Germany and Austria trip report
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 19 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
Day 1 Amsterdam