Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 9 Place to stay
- 10 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Driver"s License & Language
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 22 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 23 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 24 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London
Day 1 Amsterdam