Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
Day 1 Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 3 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 7 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 8 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 9 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 14 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 22 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 Ghent or Paris?