Day 1 Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam -> Haarlem (Day trip)
Day 4 Amsterdam -> Delft (Day trip)
Day 5 Amsterdam -> Kinderdijk (Day trip)
Day 6 Amsterdam -> Brussels
Day 7 Brussels -> Brugges
Day 8 Brugges
Day 9 Brugges -> Cologne
Day 10 Cologne
Day 11 Cologne -> Bruhl (Day trip)
Day 12 Cologne -> Cochem
Day 13 Cochem
Day 14 Cochem -> Burg Eltz -> Rudesheim
Day 15 Rudesheim (maybe visits to smaller towns down river)
Day 16 Rudesheim
Day 17 Rudesheim -> Frankfurt Airport
Staying too long in Brugges?
Is it better to replace Rudesheim with Heidelberg? since i am already going to cochem (mosel valley) will Rudesheim (rhine valley) feel repetitive?
Thanks and any suggestion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 So much to do, so little time!
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
Day 1 Amsterdam