we are travelling with our 2 kids age 13 & 3. have 7 nights for netherland & belgium after which we fly to geneva.
May 11- into Amsterdam, rest, canal cruise.
May 12- arhnem for some work till around 3pm, anything after that in or around that area?
May 13 - 17 free days of which we plan 16 & 17 for bruges and brussels, fly out from brussels to geneva on May 18.
what can we do on May 13,14, 15 in amsterdam. we love nature, relaxed walks, soaking in village culture, not into museums,bars, nightlife etc
Your suggestions highly appreciated.
Thanks 'n Regards!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations