we are travelling with our 2 kids age 13 & 3. have 7 nights for netherland & belgium after which we fly to geneva.
May 11- into Amsterdam, rest, canal cruise.
May 12- arhnem for some work till around 3pm, anything after that in or around that area?
May 13 - 17 free days of which we plan 16 & 17 for bruges and brussels, fly out from brussels to geneva on May 18.
what can we do on May 13,14, 15 in amsterdam. we love nature, relaxed walks, soaking in village culture, not into museums,bars, nightlife etc
Your suggestions highly appreciated.
Thanks 'n Regards!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 3 Need hotel in Athens
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2