we are travelling with our 2 kids age 13 & 3. have 7 nights for netherland & belgium after which we fly to geneva.
May 11- into Amsterdam, rest, canal cruise.
May 12- arhnem for some work till around 3pm, anything after that in or around that area?
May 13 - 17 free days of which we plan 16 & 17 for bruges and brussels, fly out from brussels to geneva on May 18.
what can we do on May 13,14, 15 in amsterdam. we love nature, relaxed walks, soaking in village culture, not into museums,bars, nightlife etc
Your suggestions highly appreciated.
Thanks 'n Regards!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 야마토전함 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 22 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 23 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 24 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions